Adsy Content Creation and Placement Tutorial
We always strive to make Adsy better for you. That's why we've written this tutorial to help you make your first steps with Adsy and provide detailed instructions on content creation and placement services.
In this article, buyers find out how to create direct tasks or open offers. Publishers, respectively, get a guide on how to add their sites and process job offers.
The first step is to sign up at adsy.com and log in to your account. Please note that you can use your account for both buyer and publisher roles. To switch between them, click the drop-down menu at the top-right corner of the page.
If you are a publisher, you can skip the next part and go straight to the part when we explain how you can start earning with your websites at Adsy.
Search for publishers and direct tasks
The easiest way to go is to search for publishers using the inventory available to all buyers. From there, you can browse publishers that meet your requirements and send tasks directly to the ones you want to collaborate with.
1. A range of filters will help you find sites with appropriate DA, DR, monthly traffic, language, country, categories, price, etc. Here you can also sort publishers by the service type you need.
If you are a new user to Adsy, you'll see that publishers’ URLs are hidden. All the metrics, however, are available, so you can make an informed choice. To see all the URLs, you'll need to make a one-time payment - your first top-up. This money will then stay on your balance, and you'll be able to use it to order posts from publishers you'll select.
2. Once you have chosen a platform, click the “Buy Post” button.
3. On the next page, you can choose who will perform the task for you. Then click the “Select” button.
4. After that, create a task for the publisher: include your requirements, and provide the URL(s) you are promoting.
You can either save your task as a draft to submit later or send it right away. After you send the task, the publisher will get an immediate notification and will accept and start working on your task or reject it.
5. Use the Tasks section to see the progress of your task, communicate directly with the publishers on any task-related questions. This is also the place to retrieve all your saved drafts and send them to publishers.
Another option will be to use an Open Offer feature to start receiving suggestions from publishers who are already open for the job.
Open Offers and Bids
As a buyer, you can also create open offers and let publishers suggest their prices for them. You can find more information about the Open Offer feature in this post.
We recommend using it when you need some sponsored content from various publishers regularly. In this case, you create an open offer, all relevant publishers see it, and bid for it if they are interested. That allows you to have a whole range of sponsored content resources.
What’s more, the open offer you create stays active for as long as you want, and you can effectively regulate the amount of content you are getting.
1. To create a new open offer, go to the Open Offers page and click the “Create Open Offer” button.
2. Provide the main requirements for publishers and their platforms, choose the type of service you expect (once again, you are free to choose between Content placement and Content creation and placement).
You can suggest an approximate price that publishers can use as a starting point when making their bids or stay open to the prices that publishers will propose.
Please note that you shouldn’t provide any content for publishers at this stage to avoid theft or plagiarism. You’ll be able to do it after you choose the publisher.
3. Use the checkbox at the bottom of the page to activate the offer immediately for publishers to start bidding, or put the created offer off to activate it later.
As soon as you send the offer for bidding, publishers qualified for it, receive a notification, and start suggesting their prices.
From there, you can follow the way of your offer on the Open Offer page. When you find publishers that meet your requirements and satisfy you with their price bids, accept them and create a detailed task.
To accept the offer, press the “More” button. You will have two options. If there is one bid, press the “Accept” button. If there are two or more bids, press the “Review bids” button and then pick the bid you like the most.
4. The task page is a bit different from the one you use to create a Direct Task from the Search for publishers page. The main difference is that there is no opportunity to switch between services’ types when creating such a task. That’s because the service type is defined when creating an offer.
This is the place to provide publishers with your content if this is the Content placement type of task or give a detailed list of requirements for content creation and anchor text you want to see in the content.
When the task is created, you can follow its progress in your Tasks section, just as with the direct tasks’ creation.
To facilitate your search and order of guest posts, Adsy regularly introduces new features that you can find in your client panel. Below are some of them for various situations.
Have you found a site you like but not ready to order from it yet? Add it to your white list, and we'll save it for your faster access later.
Or, do you keep seeing a site in your search that doesn't suit you for some reason? Add it to the black list, and we'll exclude it from your results page in the inventory.
Sometimes it might happen that you don’t have enough time to search for publishers on your own. In this case, go to the list of recommended sites our SEO experts had compiled.
These are the most natural websites with high-grade metrics and the optimal value for money that you can find in our inventory.
You can use the Content Purchase section in your client panel, if:
- a publisher you've found only offers content placement, and you can't write the content yourself;
- you need an article to place on your blog or some third-party site as a guest post.
Just provide your requirements, and our copywriters will create an article according to them within five working days.
Now when you have all the info about the work at Adsy, it’s time to get awesome content about your business and let the world know about you.
To receive any tasks or orders at Adsy, you first need to add your site(s) to Adsy inventory. After that, buyers can see your websites and choose you to do some content work.
Add Your Sites to Get Tasks
1. To add your site go to the My Platforms page when you’re in the publisher mode. Click the “Add website” button and agree to the Terms&Conditions on the next page.
You have several options when it comes to adding a website. Follow these instructions to make the process hassle-free.
2. You can add one website or a list of sites.
3. If you proceed with a list, you MUST add every site’s URL on a new line. Otherwise, our system will be unable to check your sites correctly.
4. After you add a site, you become a contributor. You can stay in this role and don’t confirm the site’s ownership - it won’t influence the site’s moderation process. Yet, if you want to confirm that you are a site owner, you can do this in two ways:
- by adding a special file to your site’s root directory,
- by including a special code in the source code on your site’s main page (if the site’s ownership wasn’t confirmed by another publisher).
5. You will be able to add any number of sites in a contributor role. Yet, only 100 of them may be available for buyers in the inventory. If you have added more, they will be on hold until you confirm your trustworthiness (by performing the tasks you receive from buyers).
To be available for a buyer to order, a site must be in the Approved and Active status. All the information regarding the site must be filled in as well.
6. As you add a site, you can fill in all the fields only if you are the first one to submit this website. Another possibility to do this is when you are confirming your ownership.
In all other cases, the site will be pre-filled with some information shared by a contributor who first added the site or the site’s owner. Therefore, you won’t be able to edit this information.
7. After your site successfully passes the moderation, you will be able to receive tasks from buyers. You can follow the progress of all the tasks you work on in the Tasks section (see the image below).
If you need to make some changes to your already added site, use special buttons. Click the “Deactivate” button to deactivate the site (or “Activate” to do the opposite action).
Press the button with the three dots to see short info about your site and access the “Edit” button for more changes.
You will get notifications every time a buyer sends you a task, and you’ll be able to react to it quickly.
Open Offers and How To Bid on Them
With the Open Offers feature, buyers show their need for sponsored content from different publishers or different platforms. For you, it’s a chance to get more tasks to work on, as sometimes buyers can miss your sites for some reason when searching for publishers.
Open Offer allows you to be proactive and suggest your sites for the job. To demonstrate your interest in an open offer, you need to set your price for it using the bidding scheme. This is how it works:
1. Go to the Open Offers page to see all the offers your sites are qualified for. Sort the offers you want to work with according to their type. Click the offer name to get more information about any offer and to make your bid.
2. To make a bid, you need to:
- Choose a site you're planning to perform the offer with,
- Set up the price that will satisfy you.
If a buyer has set up an approximate price for the offer, make your bid accordingly. Some buyers choose to be open to your price; then, it’s up to you to set the price that will satisfy you.
If you are not sure how to bid a price that will satisfy both buyers and yourself, read our blog post answering the exact same question.
3. When buyers choose you to work on an offer, you get a notification about it and have a chance to review the task they’ve created. Accept it if you still want to work on it, or reject it if some requirements don’t suit you.
If you do accept the task, you can start working on it as on any direct task at Adsy. As always, you can see the workflow in the Tasks section.
We hope you will benefit from Adsy sponsored content services. Have full control over the content on your websites, consider your writing style and your blog audience preferences to provide high-quality services, and monetize your sites.
Add your websites and get started as a publisher!
We hope your work with Adsy will be beneficial regardless of the goal of why you are here.
Make your first steps in the business promotion or website monetization and profit from the numerous opportunities opening to you at Adsy.