The Importance of Content Creation for Your Brand
Get blog posts from quality sites with real traffic
There is no need to remind anybody about the importance of content creation. But what is the content in its general meaning? According to Wikipedia:
In publishing, art, and communication, content is the information and experiences that are directed toward an end-user or audience. Content is "something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech, writing, or any of various arts." Content can be delivered via many different media, including the Internet, cinema, television, radio, smartphones, audio CDs, books, e-books, magazines, and live events, such as speeches, conferences, and stage performances.
So, everything is clear with it but how do you create high-quality, attractive content? If you ask marketers what is good content, you will hardly get similar answers. Good content is a very subjective concept. However, the best content is that which gains its marketing object. What are the main marketing objects?
- Improving company awareness;
- High ranking on the searching systems;
- Increasing click rates;
- Leads generation;
- Getting backlinks.
If your content helps you achieve at least one of these objects, it can be considered as high-grade content. But is a high-grade content creation as easy as it seems to be? We can already tell you that you will need to consider numerous types of content, the right structure of your article, search engine optimization, organization of guest posting process, and getting a significant number of backlinks. So, if you decide that content creation is not for you, you will need a content creation service. And it's when Adsy comes in the spotlight.
- 10 filters to choose relevant publishers
- high-quality standards
- advanced anti-fraud system
- good compensations
- rewards for loyalty, etc.
Why you need a content creation agency
It is already evident that content creation is a complicated process. But even with the perfect content, there are a lot of nuances you have to take into account. So, in such cases, it is ideal to refer to content creation agencies. You need to find a perfect, trustworthy content creation agency that will help you with writing excellent texts for SEO and high DA.
What is DA, and why is it essential for you?
DA is domain authority. This is a search engine ranking score created by Moz. The metric predicts how likely a site is to rank on search engine result pages. A DA score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.
Adsy agency uses its own evaluation system that includes DA and DR. DR means Domain Rate, a metric created by Ahrefs. DR can fluctuate from one to 100. The higher score a web page gets, the higher position it has in search engines.
What are other requirements?
Furthermore, a good text should correspond with various requirements and be SEO-friendly to be effective. But it is only a small part of great work. The next step is to find where to post your texts and to think about how to get backlinks.
First of all, it is a complicated task to find worthy publishers for cooperation. Secondly, not all of them are interested in cooperation. Now with that being said, you can only imagine how hard it will be to achieve at least some results.
So, a guest posting service is ready to help you. Luckily, you have Adsy that offers you thousands of publishers on different thematics. The pleasant part is that you do not need to carry on persuading any publishers to work with you because all of them are already open for cooperation.
As a result, you get a great advertisement, referral traffic, and authoritative backlinks, which bring you to the top even by the most competitive requests. As a client, you not only get a result but also save time and money, which are the most crucial elements of any business. It should be emphasized that a high-quality guest posting can also serve as a good advertising campaign.
Choose publishers in our open inventory or let them come to you
Order blog post creation or provide your own text for it
Have your blog post placed on a selected platform
Get quality backlinks from sites with real traffic
Why guest posting has more advantages than purchased advertising:
- More long-lasting. If you buy posts, they stay on publishers' pages longer than a paid advertisement. In such a way, you attract more people and have better chances to get investments back;
- More trustworthy. High-quality guest posts look more natural than a direct advertisement and help you gain more trust among readers;
- Traffic increase. With the help of guest posts you have an opportunity to increase your traffic up to 200%;
Because of the above, there is more point in spending money on guest posting.
So, how does the guest posting process look like if you do everything by yourself?
- First of all, you need to generate high-quality content that will let you get numerous backlinks;
- To release a decent article, you should analyze the market, your competitors, define the things you will emphasize (your strong points);
- Then, you need to analyze the keywords with the help of special tools;
- You should naturally bring the keywords to the article for SEO;
- The most complicated part is to find publishers ready to post your article;
- Then, you need to carry on negotiations with publishers because, as a rule, not all of them want to cooperate;
- In the end, you are waiting for results.
As you see, it is a long-lasting process that requires much effort. If you appreciate your time, you do not have to take the trouble of going through all these steps by yourself, but to contact Adsy.
What you get from cooperation with Adsy agency:
- Individually written blog posts;
- Wide choice of targeting options;
- Improvement of brand awareness;
- Great choice of publishers for any pocket;
- High-quality natural backlinks from high PR web pages;
- Anti-fraud control;
- Better sales.
If you still doubt whether you want to outsource the content creation and posting to Adsy, it offers you a demo version, which lets you try all the benefits of this agency free of charge.
In case you would like to try guest posting but have ready-made texts, there is no problem with it since Adsy works both with its own and its clients’ content.
Content creation platforms
As you see, it is not an easy thing to create useful, high-quality digital content. For this reason, we decided to recommend some content creation platforms and tools which will help you to fill your website with bright images and valuable information.
As a rule, a lot of people look for images and videos for their websites in searching systems and on social media platforms. However, we would not advise you to repeat that experience. First of all, the quality of the images will leave much to be desired. Secondly, you will face copyrights restrictions, and you might end up obliged to delete the photos and redo your work. Thus, it is better to use specialized photo banks that allow you to download images whose authors have refused copyrights. There are two kinds of photo banks – fee-based and free of charge.
If you use fee-based photo banks for your digital content, of course, you have more chances to find unique photos that will not be used by your competitors. However, if you need hundreds of pictures, paying for every single one might end up being quite pricey. So, we want to recommend several platforms with creative photos for free.
FoodiesFeed is a unique platform for those who go crazy for food. It will be best for cooks, restaurant and café owners, confectioners, and all food enthusiasts out there. You will find any type of food from pasta to ice-creams on this resource. Images are free of charge and can boast of perfect quality.
Negative Space is a universal platform where you will find thousands of photos divided by numerous categories. They are nature, landscapes, city, food, architecture, and so on. If you have not found anything there, you can subscribe to their notifications because new photos appear regularly.
This service is just stunning and will surprise you with millions of unique images you have never seen before. The quality of the photos is also impeccable. Moreover, in this resource, you can also find music and videos. Images are not divided by categories, but you can look for pictures using keywords. Sometimes it can be even more convenient.
Getty Images has existed for 25 years on the market. Using its services is not free of charge but gives you unique opportunities. For instance, you can use numerous filters and choose photos by orientation, resolution, color, location, number of people, photographers, and so on. You can also select royalty-free collections at the very beginning of your search.
People trust figures. And if you want people to trust your brand and its website, we highly recommend you to diversify your content with different infographics that will represent your results. However, your infographics should be bright and catch people's eyes. If you are not a web designer, nor going to hire one but want to get a professional-looking result, we highly recommend you to use professional services. Here are some of them.
Venngage is a service that will help you make infographics stylishly and creatively. Using it, you can choose among more than 100 professionally designed templates. Then you add your figures and other data. Finally, you can customize your own design by changing colors and fonts. In such a way, you get beautiful infographics, which will differ from those provided by your competitors.
Venngage is a trustworthy service used by Harvard University, Google, Forbes, Airbnb, and others. You can also make promotions, reports, and graphics with their help. For you to choose, they offer free, business, and premium plans.
With the help of Creately, you are free to create flowcharts, diagrams, mind maps, and so on. This service offers you more than one thousand professionally designed templates divided by such categories as engineering, HR, product, education, operations, and so on.
If you need to make less than five documents, you can do it for free. If you need to make more, you can purchase different plans. Creately supports seven languages for your convenience.
You can make your own infographics or choose a template and edit it with Easel.ly. It will help you create reports, comparisons, resumes, timelines, and explain processes. If you surf their website, you will see that all the templates are very bright and stylish, and you will definitely manage to attract many people with their help.
Moreover, you will also keep your individuality because you can change fonts, colors, upload your logo, images, and any artwork you want. You can download your ready-made work in PDF, JPEG, or PNG. And it will be free of charge, without any watermarks or advertisements. If you are a novice in this, their blog with tips and guidelines for creating infographics is at your service.
If you are going to optimize your articles for searching engines, you will need to make sure they contain the corresponding keywords. For this reason, you will need to make a keyword analysis. Of course, it is more productive to do it with the help of special tools. So, here are some of them:
Google Trends is one of the most popular tools for the tracking of keywords popularity. As a rule, the majority of companies choose it because they trust Google. Here you can find the most popular search inquiries for today. You can put the primary keyword there and see how popular it is. This tool also offers you several filters: you can search for words by region, category, and period of time.
It will also help you create a content calendar so you can monitor the peaks of the popularity of any keywords. For instance, the inquiry "new iPhone" is the most popular every September when usually the new model of the iPhone is released. So, if you have a technical blog or hardware store, you will know when is the best time to write a post including this inquiry.
Keyword Generator will be perfect for those who do not like the excessive functions and a great deal of information. It will give you only the most critical data. So, you put your seed keyword in the particular form and get one hundred suggestions containing this word. You also get 50 question-type ideas.
The first ten suggestions also have the KD (Key Difficulty) score. The higher this score is, the more backlinks you will have to rank. You can also find words for Google, YouTube, Amazon, and Bing. Of course, you can choose the country you need.
With its help, you are free to find hundreds of words by category and location. To keep to your marketing budget, you have an opportunity to see a competition score and an estimated CPC. The convenient thing for you is that you can download a full keywords list in CSV format directly into Google Ads and start your work right away.
As you see, there is an excellent choice of useful tools for content creation. Of course, all of them have strong and weak points. Therefore, you will need to choose platforms that fit you and your product the best.
SEO content creation
Content creation is a demanding task. But SEO content creation is even more demanding and effortful. So, let's discuss together what you need to generate the right SEO content. SEO stands for search engine optimization. It helps websites achieve the top of search engines. It is essential for those who want their sites to be productive. In 2020 there are specific requirements to the right SEO articles. So, what are they?
- The article should have a clear structure. It means that it should contain the main header and several subheaders, leading, body, and conclusion;
- It is always better to use numbered and bullet lists. They help to highlight the main points;
- The location and density of keywords should be correct;
- It would help if you used LSI keywords. LSI stands for latent semantic indexing. Whys is it essential? Earlier, it was enough to use only the primary and most apparent keywords for Google. But since now, your article’s topic won't be defined without LSI keywords;
- Media content also plays a vital role in the promotion. You should not underestimate the importance of media content implementation if you want to grab your viewers’ attention;
- You must always pay attention to the right size and quality of the article.
To fulfill all these conditions, you should make keyword research and analyze your competitors. And only afterwards you can start working on an article.
Moreover, the content creation should be right not only for SEO but also for marketing. So, there are several tips to make your work even more productive:
- You should also analyze your niche, market, and competitors. You cannot move forward if you do not know your strong points;
- You should define your target audience correctly. For this, you have to answer these questions about your future customers. What is the age and gender of your customers? Where are they located? What are their income and financial position? What are they occupied with? What are their hobbies? What is their buying motivation? Which of their problems do you resolve, and which needs do you meet?
- You should clearly understand who your customers are. If you sell children goods, it is not always right to aim only at children because it is their parents who pay money and make the purchase decision;
- You can choose if you want your article to be advertising or viral. Viral content always helps to attract thousands of people. The main thing is to keep using them in the future;
- The topic of your content should be clear and easy to comprehend. If your article is named "The best designers of 2020," please write specifically about designers;
- It is also desirable to clear out how this information will help people and what problems it will resolve;
- It will be better if you use facts, figures, precise data, quotes, and other data that will prove your ideas and gain trust among readers;
- You should think about the unique things you can offer your customers if your competitors have approximately all similar features and give the same services. Surely, you need to write about them.
Further still, there are different types of SEO content, and it is not limited to articles. So, they are:
- Articles. Articles are the most widely spread type of content. Articles are also the most popular kind of content for magazines, newspapers, websites, social media, etc. They can be news articles, interviews, reviews, case studies, feature articles, and others.
- Blog posts. One of the most productive ways to place your backlinks and get results is to cooperate with bloggers. As a rule, they are considered trustworthy among their readers, and your backlinks will look natural in their posts. Moreover, as a rule, bloggers like to experiment with content, and their authors will be likely to use any kind of content you choose. So, do not ignore blogging posts if you are after a prompt result.
- Product page. The product page is a page that represents a product for eCommerce. It is perfect when a product page combines SEO and features of the landing page.
- Infographic. Infographics are informative visuals that contain a lot of precise information like figures, dates, etc. As a rule, they come in the role of charts and graphs. Thus, there is a problem with it. Search engines do not read information from images. For this reason, when using infographics, you have to think about the content which accompanies them.
- Videos. Nowadays, it is hard to find a person who doesn’t know what videos are. Making videos about your product (or any related topic) is an effective way to feature prominently among your competitors and attract an audience's attention. It can be a video presentation about your product, instructions about how to use it, video with recommendations, the history of the brand foundation, or the acquaintance with the owner of the brand. Videos are on the top in 2020. Just look at TikTok. However, to optimize the video to search engines, you should add a text transcription containing keywords to the video.
- List. The type of lists we are going to discuss here do not differ a lot from our common understanding of this word. It can be a list of tips for content creation or five things you love about Italy. As a rule, such articles are easy to read and give useful and precise information.
- Guide. A guide is a piece of information explaining the rules of using anything. It can be a guide for an eCommerce shop, website constructor, or anything else.
- Slideshow. Slideshows also attract people's attention because, as a rule, they are short, bright, and give a piece of brief information. It will not even take much time for you to make a slideshow. But the problem is that you will not have many chances to add keywords. So, you should be attentive to titles, image names, headers, and so on.
- Glossary. If you are connected to the industry with a significant number of professional terms, a glossary is an excellent way to get backlinks for you. Nobody will suspect that there can be an advertisement in the glossary. Or you can even make a funny glossary on your webpage.
- Directory. The directory is a collection of useful links to web pages of different products on one topic. For instance, a car blog makes a list of links to the best service stations in the city. It is an excellent way to get natural links.
So, you can see that there are many types of SEO content creation, and you can choose any of them. However, we would recommend you to combine several of them to attract more people, get more backlinks, and achieve remarkable results.
To sum up, as outlined above, there are different platforms at our disposal. Content creation is an arduous process that requires a lot of time and effort but the more important thing is that it also requires much knowledge.
If you want your content to be productive, you should be acquainted with all types of content, ways of optimizing it to search engines, and many other rules and subtleties. Besides, you have to find where to post it to get a significant number of backlinks.
Considering all this information, it will be much easier to outsource this work, entrust to professionals, and use your precious time for other missions. Hundreds of companies choose Adsy for this task because it is a service that gives you transparent conditions, guaranteed high-quality content creation, a massive choice of publishers, as well as an opportunity to save time and money. As a result, you get your work done, increase your traffic, get high-grade backlinks, and improve your brand awareness.
As Richard Branson, a successful businessman once said: “The art of delegation is one of the key skills any entrepreneur must master.” Choose Adsy - delegate your content management to professionals!
Quality backlinks on sites with traffic
Get DA40+ sites to link back to you and bring you organic as well as referral traffic.
Boosted amount of referral traffic
Up to 80% referral traffic boost by placing blog posts about your company on the most relevant websites.
Increased number of customers
Direct sales and expanded target audience thanks to creating and placing content on relevant resources.