Sponsored Blog Posts
Get blog posts from quality sites with real traffic
What are the sponsored blog spots? Sponsored blog posts are without a doubt a great online money-making method. The modus operandi is very simple, you take a product that needs advertising and in a discrete or indiscreet manner showcase it to your audience on your own website. Especially if you are quite an apt writer, you can not only ensure intermittent blog posts opportunities but also a craving group of clients who will stalk exclusively you and your masterpieces. The beauty of sponsored blog posts is that there is no shortage of them. Even the most nonsensical and absurd niches can be easily capitalized. The Internet is teeming with potential avenues to grapple and latch onto, all you need to do is to properly identify each and use it to your advantage.
- 10 filters to choose relevant publishers
- high quality standards
- advanced anti-fraud system
- good compensations
- rewards for loyalty, etc.
Buy Sponsored Blog Posts
Adsy’s sponsored blog posts are indubitably the saving grace when it comes to making yourself known on the internet. With Adsy you can be sure that you are maximizing and utilizing all of the internet opportunities to the last drop and finding the closest beacons to success. No need to aimlessly scour and rummage the internet meadows in search of sponsored blog posts and how to get sponsored blog posts. Adsy provides the top-notch search service for you to find seemingly immaterial deals without a hitch. More than that, you are spared of all the negotiations and boring talks. You are torpedoed right into the most exhilarating part – actually writing a text! Or you can stock up on even more time and buy an already written piece of content and have total peace of mind.
Choose publishers in our open inventory or let them come to you
Order blog post creation or provide your own text for it
Have your blog post placed on a selected platform
Get quality backlinks from sites with real traffic
Challenges to Encounter When Seeking Sponsors
Let’s talk about the most immediate challenges that one might encounter on their own journey of finding sponsored blog posts for my blog.
There are quite a lot of things that need to conjointly fall into place. First of all, you need to find someone ready to even discuss the potential of you getting a chance to advertise their product. The stumbling block here is that most product-bearers have quite high standards and they are not that interested in engaging in business deals with someone new and inexperienced. This creates a nuisance of having these vain talks that from the start are almost destined to fail, simply because you are still green.
The next predicament you are most likely to face is setting off on the quest of finding a niche you want to write about. The issue is that the most popular niches are also the most competitive ones. It means that you are less likely to find anything of value in the oversaturated, popular markets. Although it doesn’t mean that you should feel discouraged, it’s just a reminder not to put all your faith into one particular niche especially at the beginning of your tumultuous voyage.
Let’s say the above-mentioned problems are dealt with and you came, despite all troubles, unimaginably close to finally posting your first sponsored blog. The only thing left is writing the damned thing. There is always some set of rules that the product-owner wants you to diligently follow and not stray off. It may be a limp amount of keywords to adhere to, structure settings, words limit, or even text style. There are quite a few cases that might give you a stimulus to check your democratic stance at this point and time. Again, without generalizing, the majority are quite lenient towards the writer’s creative eruptions and try to give as much freedom as possible.
How To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog
Now, that we have listed the irksome problems, we shall actually look at ways and approaches to up your internet notoriety game and how to get sponsored posts.
- The first prerequisite for a great start is to adorn your website with a proper media kit and let potential product-owners know that you are up to grab. Start with the basic information about yourself, what kind of niche are you best fitted for, and a brief rundown of your audience, and their interests. In short, make it as openly suggestive as possible that you are hellbent on the idea of helping their product to flourish and prosper. Don’t be scared to gloss over some things. However, don’t EVER try to lie about your Google Analytics and monthly pages view, it will only erode your future beginnings. In the nutshell, consider it as a resume for this one longed-for job you always wanted to get.
- Don’t skim on the quality of content. It’s better to take time out of your time-pool rather than post uninteresting, uninspiring, and insipid pieces of internet waste. Take your time to refine and hone your workpiece, this is even more imperative advice for beginners as their first creation may for all intents and purposes dictate their future faring. Let potential future product-owners know what you are capable of by posting a portfolio of your recent or your proudest creations for them to behold.
- Always be on the lookout for brands that you can potentially team up with. Don’t hesitate to email or message them directly as it doesn’t take anything away from actually trying. There is a golden middle that you should be aware of when talking to brand representatives – be insistent but not intrusive. Google AdSense personalized ads are also a surprisingly great outlet in finding the niche and brand that suits you. So, let your Adblock take a little respite and be vigilant for the multitude of opportunities sprawling before you.
Dissuading as it may seem, the abundance of opportunities to seize is still ample. Whether you are willing to take an easy route and acquiesce to Adsy’s superior service that will help to enliven your Internet-business or take an approach of “do it yourself” and savor the hard-earned success with a satisfying smack, the choice is yours. Whatever road you are willing to pursue in the end will, hopefully, come to fruition!
Quality backlinks on sites with traffic
Get DA40+ sites to link back to you and bring you organic as well as referral traffic.
Boosted amount of referral traffic
Up to 80% referral traffic boost by placing blog posts about your company on the most relevant websites.
Increased number of customers
Direct sales and expanded target audience thanks to creating and placing content on relevant resources.