5 Ways of Getting Natural Backlinks
Get blog posts from quality sites with real traffic
Backlinks are links from one website to another and they are crucial when it comes down to getting high search ranks from Google. They are also important for driving in traffic. For example, by getting one ‘do follow’ backlink you may receive several new prospects.
- 10 filters to choose relevant publishers
- high quality standards
- advanced anti-fraud system
- good compensations
- rewards for loyalty, etc.
There are many ways that you can get backlinks for your website. In fact, there are many opportunities that would allow you to get backlinks cheap or even for free. For this matter, you would need to do research for the best places to get backlinks.
You are probably thinking now “Wow, I should get backlinks for my website!” and you are right! Below, we will tell you how to do that. With these tips you will be able to get easy backlinks in no time! So sit back, relax, and prepare yourself for the 5 amazing tricks you could use to get backlinks!
To Get a ‘Do Follow’ Backlink Pay Attention to the Quality of Your Content
The quality of your material plays a crucial role in your website’s promotion. No one is going to even consider your content if it is poorly written or irrelevant, especially websites with high pr. To make sure you are bringing actual value with your writings, make sure you pay attention to the following aspects:
Choose publishers in our open inventory or let them come to you
Order blog post creation or provide your own text for it
Have your blog post placed on a selected platform
Get quality backlinks from sites with real traffic
- How specific your material is, avoid ‘watery’ texts and get straight to the point;
- How well-structured your text is, make sure it is easy to read;
- Is there logic to your storytelling? How well do you reveal the topic?
- Use some images, people often tend to perceive visual information better.
Invest Some Time in Guest Blogging
Guest blogging can be a powerful SEO tool with the right approach. This is the most popular and obvious way to get quality ‘do follow’ and ‘no follow’ links back to your website. However, there are some rules you should follow in order to not harm your business:
- Avoid posting outside of your niche. Relevance is the key - posting your links on any website you can find will only make your content look suspicious to Google. It is better to post less but on trustworthy and relevant resources.
- Pay attention to the quality of your content. It is easy and surely tempting to put your link into a mediocre article and try to push it through on a mediocre website. Technically you will get a backlink but its quality will be more than poor and it might eventually damage your ranking.
- Make consistent publications. Set a limit to yourself of how many articles you can write per a set amount of time without the quality drop and try to stick to this schedule.
With all that in mind, by using guest blogging you will be able not only to get a high chance of receiving a ‘dofollow’ backlink, but also expand your reach by getting in front of the new audience. Increasing your online reputation might be an easy bonus that you will get out of this strategy.
Do a Research On Your Competitors
Sometimes spying on your competitors for a little bit is not that bad of an idea. Some services such as Ahrefs can help you see your competitors’ backlinks. With that information in mind, you can build your own link building strategy. To make sure that you will not miss anything important set yourself an alert for every time a competitor posts something. Also, try to use one of those programs that help you track your competitors’ backlinks and publications, it will save you plenty of time.
If you are looking for a quick way to get your backlinks then working with infographics is the answer. This approach will instantly make your material look more refreshing and easy to perceive. Eventually you might even get a ‘do follow’ backlink with your infographics.
Search for non-profit organizations within your niche that link back to donators. This is a quick method that you can use once or twice to get some additional backlinks. To find such websites on Google you would have to use a combination of search keywords such as ‘donation’ + ‘contributors’ + ‘your keyword’. Hopefully, that helps.
Let Professionals Help You Get Backlinks
Despite the fact that the aforementioned tips are working, not everyone has the time or skills to try and get backlinks themselves. This is when you let professionals take care of this for you. Specialists from Adsy are ready to assist you with building your website’s high Google rank in any way you want. This is a fast, cost-effective, and definitely a much easier option. You will be given an opportunity to choose websites related to your niche, with high pr and lots of traffic. You can also pick the type of links that you need - ‘do follow’ or ‘no follow’.
Quality backlinks on sites with traffic
Get DA40+ sites to link back to you and bring you organic as well as referral traffic.
Boosted amount of referral traffic
Up to 80% referral traffic boost by placing blog posts about your company on the most relevant websites.
Increased number of customers
Direct sales and expanded target audience thanks to creating and placing content on relevant resources.